Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay Beautiful #2

Options
  • 12-02-2003 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Yes it's back, on Friday the 21st at 8-ish is the music fest know as Stay Beautiful.....now with even more DJ's....at least 5........playing rock, metal, punk, glam, goth, 80's, industrial and noisecore.

E-mail me (the web site is down) for a printable flier to get a whole EURO off the low low asking price fiver in........making it only 4 euro in!!!!It's madness I tells ya!!!!

So come on down to the Temple Pub on Dorset Street.....(which is neither too far or in a dodgey area so don't ****ing start).....for a night of off the wall music............

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

RIGHT THEN!!!!

I have a plan so cunning....its as cunning as a fox that's just been elected professor of cunning at Oxford University......

On the next night of Stay Beautiful, Why Don't We All:

1) Meet In the Oak at a certain time

2) get merry

3) Stumble up to Stay Beautiful

4) Get mangled

5) Swear the person we met three minutes ago on the way to the toilets is out besht friend in de whoooole worrld

This applies to all posters whether we know each other or not.

So now.

(If this seems familiar, blame my terrible laziness and the wonders of cut and paste. Brought to you by the letter J and the number 7. Oh yeah, and Silvercorp2000.)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

And plus, I get Paaaaaaaid on the 21st after a long and traumatic two weeks of poverty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yupyup count me in!! Looking froward to it!!:D
    Oh and i wanna hear some T Rex!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that plan was so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weezel!

you can (probably) count me in.
    funding is a difficult... it'll be the end of rag week in college and my money may not hold out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

bit of a correction..............its actually the 28th of feb, not the 21st hurr hurr..........this is niall (tony 2 tone) and gar's (gar ptc) baby this time.......so insult THEM , NOT ME!!!!! ****ing ingrates! I'll be simply providing the good looks :p

ps: if that blonde idiot indie scum****head 'panzer attack' shows up, ill have the boys **** you out

ta ta:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ill be there
    i may be in work first but ill be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

isn't the 28th of february that boycott everything day? or at least the boycott drinking day?

oh, the moral dilemma. or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yep sure is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

now thats a hard one to call... boycott drinking or go out and get wasted...
    my 60's sense is tingling! i think that i'll be boycotting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah, lads!!!!!
    i cant go if its on the 28th
    im going to london that day
    and its the national boycott day
    have it on the 21st!!!! we've got a huge gang going if u doooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Ok lads... Sort out yer arguments and then let us know the story. Date, time...etc. Having something like that on the national boycotting pubs day is sort of a bad idea anyway.
    Eyeliner_Boy...stop being mean to Steve. He's a good guy!

Ok so it's all good, it's me Deco and Gar with guest DJ's, on the 28th February in the Temple.

As for who Deco called a blonde ****, thats between Deco/us and him ok Sandi?

As for national boycott day thats a loada ****e, I havent seen any thing other than some crap on this board, no where else though.
    Just cos it has National in it does not mean it's a good thing......
    I cant see people on the sticks going with out booze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Well done for sorting it out, but don't get snotty with me. He and Deco are mates of mine so I know the story...well some of it!
    I'll see you on the 28th...

kick his arse sandi! he's just a long haired ****..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

nice one deco.hows the back?still slashed to bits i expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

it was his front that was victimized.

deco ya horse slut you too are getting involved too, i imagine, who shall provide the slut pops on stage.

okay; part of my set is going to be some gabba. get your xtc ready for gar.

i shall have some classic punk, some new rock and general jive jazzery.

guess what band im opening with...give you a clue - they said "jive" at reading...giv4 up?then come uop and see mme- make me smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile...

i met silvercorp200's chairman last night- most jiving. looking forward to investing in her OAK project.

my mate loves the idea the we having it on the "no drink ->me hole" day .

get ready..im a coming---with all my jive...choreography ensuing

Originally posted by panzer_attack
    nice one deco.hows the back?still slashed to bits i expect?

ho ho holy ****..................you thought that was bad..........anything that may have occured before was completely eclipsed by what happened in dominion the other night......IM NEVER GOING AGAIN!

off to dominion i shall go then!girlfriend in USA for a week...debauchery shall conitnue..the hell with good spelling i cant dfo it

rachel is going to this thing as well - must give her a flyer!and get her to bring her slutty mates

slutto; you gotta check it out *NEWS FLASH*

South African DJ - Helgard - is gracing us with a brief appearance on the night to spin some industrial tunes.

This man is a legend; you got to hear this stuff. He owned his own industrial niteclub in Pretoria - the fridge- for seven years.

people; i'm afeared of what he is going to do...live chicken deacpitations maYBE... aurally of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

im sure our old friend mr jack daniels was in dominion to help you out???heard a rumour he's going to be in whelans friday nite.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Eyeliner__Boy
    ho ho holy ****..................you thought that was bad..........anything that may have occured before was completely eclipsed by what happened in dominion the other night......IM NEVER GOING AGAIN!

What??? Some really hot eastern european babe throwing her self at ya? And the only reason you was there was to get some one elses number!

****er :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FlapjackJoe

South African DJ - Helgard - is gracing us with a brief appearance on the night to spin some industrial tunes. This man is a legend; you got to hear this stuff. He owned his own industrial niteclub in Pretoria - the fridge - for seven years.

Ahhhhhhh, the Fridge... Now that brings back memories... :-)

Good marketing ploy to get the South African on the board to go.
    I'll be there for sure now!

:):):)

some old school...

am dying for this nite now...i'll personally choreograph the line dancing
    Some Alec Empire will really go down a treat.

E1 off discount on the door if you are south african

Originally posted by Gar_ptc

E1 off discount on the door if you are south african

Quite munky boy, you are there to spin discs not to give back hander deals to south Africans........:D

Yeah there is a web site in the develoment, so keep yer eyes peeled.

And for fliers e-mail opalmantra@yahoo.com

Bump

jive man; i think i sent those fliers to you.

well, im sure there is going t be a discount if you can bring along some south african chronic....

;)

no i would never condone anyhting in public that would ever incriminate myself....

spliffy mc splifferson

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    jive man; i think i sent those fliers to you.

well, im sure there is going t be a discount if you can bring along some south african chronic....

;)

no i would never condone anyhting in public that would ever incriminate myself....

spliffy mc splifferson

Shush!!!! To quote John Gotti "This is how we get in trouble, we talk"........

do you not find it funny to quote such a amn -even taking a quote about the neccessity of silence is funny on too many levels...god dam my brain is iun uberload...ah...raining blood...there we go...some serious shredding to cure what ails one.

what about the silvercorp 2000(with all associated hand movements) meet up?

was we all jiving to the oak before then jazzing up to the temple pub?

An other quote, "I oughta hit you in the pastamazoo" Leggs, Fat Tonys henchman.

Yeah I'm gonna be in town at 6 on Friday if any one wants fliers or directions or requests for songs to play........just e-mail opalmantra@yahoo.com for more details....

• Advertisement

lets see if this works

nope..

was trying to stick up the poster you mailed me... buggah

Advertisement