Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 4 in Dublin?

Options
  • 29-08-2001 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Its in barnes (sports arena i think smoe ppl call it) which is off talbot street , malboro street i think , just beside o connell street anyway.

And considering jin just came out on time release in japan , hes not here yet, nor is violet , who is not lee as most ppl thought, hes different altogether.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mulkabu

Cheers!
    saw you say it was in Barnes in previous thread but didnt know where it was. And didnt post on that reply as the tekken/vf thing is a leetle old...

I've always known Branes as "the other arcade" in dublin, or more affectionately "the arcade where more than 80% of the buttons work".

What with jin having allegedly replaced his Mishima style with traditional karate I'm rather impatient to see him released .. even in random :-)

Thanks again,
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mulkabu

Is tekken 4 in dublin yet? If so where? A street name would help if its in an arcarde that aint Dr Quirkeys either ;-)
    Cheers
    Brian
    ps if it is, is the time relase on Jin-random or Lee-random?

Advertisement