Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This new Tom Clancy game looks good.

Options
  • 29-08-2001 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

Any one see the screen shots, and the reviews?

I'm looking forward to it, thought I'm not mad about having to play it on the Zone if I want multiplyer action.

The animations, and the realisim seem to be a big step forward from rogue spear.

"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt unless you're on a team. Well I'm better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I …I can't compete with that stuff."
    -Moe Szyslak

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

You mean Ghost Recon? The few things ive seen of it look good, allthough i wouldnt be bothered (like yourself) if the only multieplayer it had was through the zone. :/ Lets hope there are dedicated servers smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It looks quite shoddy, especially when comapred to other upcoming titles.

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Nakeys right...I mean, look at Global Operations.

Nyom nyom smile.gif

"Ca bhfuil an buama?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

The Rainbow6 series rules smile.gif

And if you don't wanna play on Zone, theres a new place being set up http://www.seemeplayme.com

Whether it will see the light of day or not I don't know.

Like the old MPlayer apparently.

Anythings better than Zone & GameSpy Arcade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

Gods no, not the unmitigated crap that was the old Mplayer!

Kensai - dedicated zoner

• Advertisement
Advertisement