Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinji

Options
  • 13-02-2003 11:39am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen any posts from Shonji in a long time. I'm guessing he is suffering a relapse of Xenogears fever since the release of Xenosaga is so close.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Either that or he's really busy in work, and frankly can't be bothered joining into the "oooh Unreal 2 is so pretty and beautiful" discussions for fear of having a relapse into the blood-vomiting incidents caused by having to review the stinking pile of shite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I think shinji is getting too big for his boots by not spending his days in this forum..

We should sort him out and overthrow his evil reign of terror..

:p

The peasants are revolting!

(You really are you know...)

bah!

go and play with your gadgets pe0n ;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Get a room funboys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I know you two are just waiting for the call, like the rest of my minions. ;) Planetside is looking good..

Teeth.

Dr Teeth; the captain of the Sanitation Engineers CS team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Speaking of xenogears, who the feck do you kill the haishao in the second fight with it when its getting cured by miang constantly? i got too pissed off to play any further. ive just finished ffx and i want to get xenogears out of the way before i start into kingdom hearts properly.

That's two de-merits for you vagga! Lets say no more about it.

Teeth.

Anyway, as soon as CM4 is finished its looking like Generals is going to 0wn me :)

• Advertisement

GSS! We need to do some online owning again. I'll have a PC again soon.. and ISDN - ****ty but I'll still own. ;) Think of it! MMO Tribes.

nyom!
    Teeth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I finished Xenogears recently discostu. Theres no excuse getting stuck on that boss he is easy enough. It's brilliant but no where near as good as Shinji makes it out to be. Hope you enjoy the extra long story bits on disc 2 where it looks like they ran out of time to finish it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Don't EED have forums? :P

God no, how dreadfully common. Besides which, this pair were my minions long before EED. :)

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Trying to work back those posts Teeth? :) I havent seen you post so much since the tribes forum...

A

I've been robbed! and I was so close to 1k heh. A bit of spam is in order, yes.

Teeth.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Aw, its like an ex-Tribes moderators/players reunion. How swe... sad.

Planetside is looking good..

It's looking like dogshit. I'm not listening to you any more. You said Tribes 2 would be good. YOU LIED TO ME.

Besides, I'd rather lick the rancid sweat from the dripping vaginal lips of a dead cow than play a Verant game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Oh rob you dirty boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

lads, there could be little childers listening.

Unreal 2 is pritty, and pretty fun...

• Advertisement

Tsk Shin, it used to be about the music! You changed, man..

Anyway, if you know so much, spill here.. or mail me. I want to know what the story with PS is, as it's the kind of game I've been waiting for. :)

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

cant u bums do this in #fortress.ie ??

its gettin boring:rolleyes:

Don't read the thread then. What's the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Hey Teeth you never mentioned this Planetside game to me... that's the last time I give you a massage, even in private. This whole getting a PC again has you all excited btw.

Now what were we talking about again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Soz Jimeatsmenu, the full trio of mods are ok with this thread. Besides it's FUN, vaguely associated with games, AND GOOD FOR YOU!

[include Games related content to keep legit]
    I haven't played Unreal 2 yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

u cant call it legit just cause u stick in the word "game" "polygon" or "unreal" into a post. if i were to start up a thread like this it wud be put down mercilessly

Jimeatsmenu - life is not fair - deal with it :)

I notice in shinji's game reviews and comments he does not like any game of any nature that does not involve something asian :)

Jap console fanboy I think is the correct phrase Im looking for :)

Hey meg..

http://planetside.station.sony.com

SWG is looking a bit poo now. I wanted to be a corrupt imperial politician in charge of a player city, with my own speeder - and I can't do any of that in the release version. Plus leveling sucks, so MMOFPS it is for me. :)

Shin, mail me about this game slax0r! I want to know why you reckon it will be poo (apart from the lack of Shounen Ai action that is).

Teeth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Unreal 2 is dull and uninspired. It is fun for about an hour then gets dull. Very pretty though.

Some one lock this thread it's getting boring and off the point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Some one lock this thread it's getting boring and off the point.
    LOL
    I know one particular moderator who REALLY HATES people saying that :)

A

Advertisement