Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Anybody ???

Options
  • 21-08-2001 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

heheh thats very good yo momma its mega fun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

heh on hole 11 I managed to hit the ball outside of the green. I su><ors at golf frown.gif

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

My new addiction too! Thanks Yo Mamma, Ive just found something to do in work. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Wow thats a cool way to kill some time. got 56 on my first try (8 over par) and 33 on my second (15 *under* par)!

Then I got bored smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

I find this more challenging and makes me wanna eat sweets.

adnans

To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

i got 46 on my 1st go smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I got 45 on my first go tongue.gif
    Then 47 frown.gif
    Then 42

Damn this game is addictive!
    I will beat Bluehair eventually though smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

It's been claimed that the record on the Golf game is now 18 (that's 18 holes in one!) - but in the absence of a screen cap showing the final score, I have no choice but to view such claims as bull$h1t (sorry Martin). It's the first screen cap showing 18 holes in one that gets the respect of the thousands of Golf addicts I'v recruited.

...except the IOL user who claimed to have completed the 18 hole course in 17 shots...yeah right.

Advertisement