Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of Funk, Rock and Booze

• 13-02-2003 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

This is me first post here, sorry its a bit of a plug.

At the Voodoo Lounge, Arran Quay on thursday 20th of February 'The Spiders' followed by 'East Avenue Mission' get down and dirty for a night of shakin it Funk style. 5 euro at the door.

oh yeah first is an acoustic set by Penfold DM, and a 70's DJ at the end of the night. Should be ****in good.

Cheers:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Ha ha ha :eek: it stops you swearing......:p :p I was meant to say fudging good....:p :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

okkkk???????????

Nice one Reaper everythings gonna be ok.

The Flyer.

All welcome

nevermind it was a mistake. Moo will be at our next gig in Da2, early March. Sorry

.....this gig will kick ass :cool:

• Advertisement

Sorry 'bout the *plug* but this is tomorrow night. All are welcome. Its only a fiver in. We (The Spiders) can rock the house, so can 'East Avenue Mission'! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Originally posted by Megadude
    Sorry 'bout the *plug* but this is tomorrow night. All are welcome. Its only a fiver in. We (The Spiders) can rock the house, so can 'East Avenue Mission'! ;)

.....erm.... Speedy..? :D

Sorry mate, can't make it tonight as I'm in the studio.

Enjoy your gig! A.

Originally posted by Morello
    .....erm.... Speedy..? :D

Sorry mate, can't make it tonight as I'm in the studio.

Enjoy your gig! A.

Hey no probs Alex. The gig went much better. The levels were lower alright. Mostly everything could be heard. The keyboard crashed at one point, then an amp went mute a while later, but otherwise, it rocked! People were up dancing to our stuff. And I didn't know who the **** they were. Ha ha....:p Great crowd.

Hows the album comin on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

We start next Saturday, I'll let you know.

I guess I'll keep some sort of recording diary, check the Project Log and Resources pages of www.morellorocks.com

Sorry I couldn't make it to the gig

Cheers, A.

Advertisement