Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POKEMON

Options
  • 12-08-2001 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Okay I have a lend of pokemon for the gameboy, but I can't figure out how to use the special moves you get when you win the badges from the gym leaders. Like flash from Brock and Cut from misty. Does anyone know???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

i think there in the items thing and you just ppick which one gets the move as far as i remeber

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Da, you use them like potions, although I recomend you keep the TM's for when you know the moves better and have better Pokemon. Use the HM's like flash whenever you want, but be careful not to erase a good move.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Okay...when you get a badge, you don't get the move straight away. What you are granted is the ability to USE that move. You still have to find the HM( Like a TM..but its permanent and wont go away after being used) and train it to one of your pukeamon. smile.gif

Life sucks, but does it swallow?

You get a TM/HM from all the bosses aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

look at this pic:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> pic has been removed due to stuff</font>

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

[This message has been edited by Death Sentence (edited 17-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

[This message has been edited by Death Sentence (edited 14-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

lol death.
    Ne ways,if u wanna know ne thing about pokemon ask a friend of mine..... the fanatic managed to get all 250 to level 100 smile.gif
    And 400hours of play on gold,and over 400hours on blue......... yes he does play it 2 much smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

PIKA! PIKA! PIKA!

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 painkiller

how totaly gay u's play pokemon hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sad fery sad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Karma removed for unecessary, unconstuctive and indeed boring abuse. If you had slagged in more creative or sarcastic way this would not have happened.

Welcome to the boards btw!

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Advertisement

hurrah for amp that guy deserves it

Belive it or not Pokemon was a good game, before all the comercial ****, that's why all the **** was released in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

i got 6 guys to lvl 100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

u kinda have 2 get ur pokemon 2 that level otherwise u cant finish the game u silly bear smile.gif

I beat the game the 1st time with pokemon around level 40/50. I have 9 or 10 at 100 including the 3 legendary birds and mewtwo.
    ph33r meh p30ns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Yeah I figured it out with a bit of research on the net but thanks for the answers, although I'd forgotten I'd even posted this.

ta Baz_

LOL every1 has 6-10 level 100s...i have 26 biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

blah all you need is 6 ........
    i also finished the game with level 40/50 pokemon

if u only have 6,if u play the same person twice he will know ure exact squad and pick 1 designed 2 fight it.
    Having 250 that i can borrow means he wont have a clue what 2 expect biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I you used the missingno cheat to get infinite items and then rare candy they wont be as strong.

• Advertisement

The best possible team is:
    Dragonite, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Gyrados, Mewtwo.
    So there.

[This message has been edited by DrunkLeprachaun (edited 31-08-2001).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement