Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dance yer asses off with 'The Spiders'

• 13-02-2003 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Thats right, a band you can dance to: 'The Spiders', followed by another band you can dance to 'East Avanue Mission', followed by a funk DJ. Sound. Thats on Thurs 20th february, The Voodoo Lounge, 39/40 Arran Quay, Dublin. Doors8pm, 5euro in.

Here's a flyer attached

:cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Megadude
    Thats right, a band you can dance to: 'The Spiders'

Any chance I could get a cd or tape off you, I'd be intrested in hearing that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

You will hear us. We'll be all over the place come summer. We're making our debut album and getting a whole studio kitted out. Thursday 20th is gonna be a great night for dancing. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Keep up informed so! :)

Originally posted by Lenny
    Keep up informed so! :)

I will do Lenny. How about yourself? You gotta band?

Naa, I am talantless,
    I'm bita bedroom Dj, just love music :)

• Advertisement

*plug*

Sorry bout this, but this is tomorrow night. All welcome. We'll rock the gaff and have everyone dancing, so will East Avenue Mission.
    Check out the flyer, Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

are you listo?

Originally posted by kirn
    are you listo?

God no! Can't stand the Neo-Mullet Hairdos. ha ha...

....they get alot of stick but they're actually decent enough when they're not drunk on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

yes.
    hmmnn...

so are yez any good? ye seem confident enough.. whats the setup?

We are a five piece band. 2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 keyboard/synth, 1 drums. We play a cross between Funk, Rock, and Jazz lite (not real Jazz), all of our songs are danceable, non depressing, a bit aggro. We're making an album in the summer with our own studio. We got a good mention on Newstalk 106FM after our first gig on 8th of Feb. "The Spiders are Very exciting,an impressive debut", they said. Sound.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Sounds promising !

Good Luck in the future.

Originally posted by Hugs-E
    Sounds promising !

Good Luck in the future.

Megadude thanks you Hugs-E. Some real nice people round here. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Stick around and keep us updated

The gig went really good. We had a blast! Some of the audience were dancing. (Unusual behaviour in Dublin), then East Avenue Mission came on and they rocked too. Great performance. A deadly night altogether. Next gig on the 12th in Da2.

Advertisement