Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Timberlake

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just wanna love you babaaaaaaa!!!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Justin is cute and he has tracks done by the Neptune boys so he has my respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

When i grow up, I want to marry that boy. He so dreamy! ANd he's playing in the Point in May!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah im another justin fan. he's the first popstar ive had a crush on for years. and all the stuff ive heard from his is pure class. i eh...even went as far as to buy a single. *ahem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

drums.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

bah, he's just a wannabe michael jackson (which is a pretty bizzare thing to want to be)
    and i'm pissed off that someone that is so obviously gay is getting all that female attention:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Trust me he ain't gay.

As for who would want to be Michael Jackson. Personal life aside this is the guy that made Off The Wall , Thriller and Bad. This guy helped write the rulebook on how to completely dominate the world of pop and how to bang out classic songs. His dancing and choreography is unmatched and damnit just think of the moonwalk.

He also took the artform of videomaking to new heights. I think he helped change an entire industry and also fostered a lot of artists , songwriters and producers.

He is the King of Pop and will never be matched for that.

Actually I'm going to buy those albums now that I mentioned them. Had copies before but they died.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by tman
    bah, he's just a wannabe michael jackson (which is a pretty bizzare thing to want to be)
    and i'm pissed off that someone that is so obviously gay is getting all that female attention:mad:

The jealousy is strong here.

Justin Timberlake is a good singer, a good dancer (be it a complete imitation of MJ or not), and he has great producers behind him. He's the perfect pop package. And the songs "Rock Your Body" and "Like I Love You" both produced by the Neptunes are actually pretty good songs.
    Cry Me A River, I dont like though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Not usually my kind of music but I will admit to liking a couple of his tracks. Oh, and he is very cute.

His music is so damn slick, i'm not a pop or r+b fan at all but I really like his songs, I may even download his album at some point :D

And come on, that guy isn't gay, what just because he has a falsetto voice? Well that means Thom Yorke and a large amount of opera singers around the world are gay too. What a lame attempt to diss!

J Timberlake is great considering he came from n*sync, he's certainly the best male pop singer around right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I hate Timberlake but Yellum I totally agree with you on Michael Jackson. If you leave the "situation" with the kids in his bedroom (and at the end of the day I don't think he has sexually abused kids) I think he is one of the most influential and prolific musicians of the last 3 decades. This seems to have been overlooked recently as most people seem more interested in whether the guy has had plastic surgery or if he has bleached his skin. Who gives a fvck - the guy is a musical genius.

Anyway sorry for hijacking the thread... back to Timberlake.

fair enough, jacko used to be kewl, i was even a pretty big fan when i was younger.
    but i still reckon justin is a vagina decliner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

:mad: i HATE timberlake.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

To be honest im fairly tolerant of most music, im not a pop fan and i would turn off the station or whatever if say.. Westlife came on but i feel no ill will towards them really, i dont think its right what they are doing but fine work away boys make your money and feck off. But this Timberlake yoke hits a nerve with me, i dont know what it is about him but i have violent urges when he comes on. I also think his album is reminisant or poking a hamster with a stick as all i can hear is high pitched whining in his songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by bombidol
    To be honest im fairly tolerant of most music, im not a pop fan and i would turn off the station or whatever if say.. Westlife came on but i feel no ill will towards them really, i dont think its right what they are doing but fine work away boys make your money and feck off. But this Timberlake yoke hits a nerve with me, i dont know what it is about him but i have violent urges when he comes on. I also think his album is reminisant or poking a hamster with a stick as all i can hear is high pitched whining in his songs.

now ya see, this is exactly how i feel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Pep

i dont think its right what they are doing

What are they possibly doing that is wrong????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

he IS gay!!!!!!!!!!
    he has a gay attitude do u not think????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Oh yeah, grabbing a handful of Kylies ass just sums up a gay attitude imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

his music is catchay ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

h well maybe! their been payed for that and he does that for the viewers so maybe! plenty of gay men have women half naked in their songs!

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Oh yeah, grabbing a handful of Kylies ass just sums up a gay attitude imo.
    that entire performance would have been scripted beforehand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by yellum
    He also took the artform of videomaking to new heights.
    No I think you'll find it was Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee who did that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Plus there's the fact that Kyle was a gay icon for years.

I think Timberlake is pretty good. The production is excellent, he's a good dancer and works very hard to promote himself. He's definately the best of the boyband/popstars types around at the moment. The dance routines are magnificent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm not into modern pop at all but as was said before by scuzzy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just wanna love you babaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    you gotta hate it and yet you gotta love it.

whats the story with kylie being a gay icon? is it cause she has a good ass and a face like a man?

punk out

ferdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sugar tortoise

eh..... i have to admit I dooooo like justin, he's got talent anyway, but that goatee, if he was with me he wouldn't have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i think he's great

was trying to persuade my little sister to buy his album so i could have a listen, i'm obviously way too hip to go get it myself:D

He's playing a gig in the Point in the summer! Huzzah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

rather listen to his stuff when i turn on mtv than the fecking ketchup song tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Every...minute...of..everyday...all...i...see...is..timberlake!

How much airplay does he need ffs!

How many years does he wait after getting his singles played on MTV does he actually release it.

Advertisement