Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Timberlake

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

He's lovely! Succumb to his clean-cut loveliness! SUCCUMB!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Come on eth0_ your taking the piss....right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

one of the bouncers in work told me that he was either coming to the point or that maybe he was coming to do a small gig in vicar st and i nearly wet myself. but it's the point. gah. im trying to bribe people to get me backstage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Giblet
    Come on eth0_ your taking the piss....right?!

No i'm not, I like him a lot and would very much like to kiss his face. kthnx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭bandy

Standing Tix - on sale now on Ticketmaster (not as advertised!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I got his album. Seems to be a few fillers in it. He should have used NERD more on the songs. Still might go and see him and keep my homosexual musical side happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Hate the guy and all he stands for, but christ, Cry me a river is a shiit hot song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Rock Your Body is better

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Rock Your Body is the best track on the album imo.
    It's also gonna be the next single.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

I just wanna love ya baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Shame on all u:mad:

JT and his ilk are the spawn of satans rancid arse

:mad:

nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i had a dream about justing timberlake the other day. and he wasn't very well endowed in it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had a dream about timberlake. He was dead
    :D Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

All these innocent people are dying in Basra and this one Baxtard is broacasting his shtie all over the plantet. Its Sadams way of getting all the Americans to kill themselves. Just play Cry Me a River On All Channels All the Time. Viva Le Iraq

• Registered Users Posts: 86,893 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is back doing music again new single and album out soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I couldn't recall posting in a Justin Timberlake thread. This thread is 10 years old...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Makaveli wrote: »
    I couldn't recall posting in a Justin Timberlake thread. This thread is 10 years old...

3 Months shy of 10years. Still really old though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Justin was the biggest thing on the planet in 02/03 and Justified remains a brilliant album. The dude needs to crack another one out - screw the films, I wanna see jt dance!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Dude has never stopped putting singles out, it's albums he's shy on.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12 ballyturtles

JT, is awesome. Really like his new single suit & tie

• Site Banned Posts: 28 ping123

Don't a big fan of Timberlake but have to say I don't mind this new single.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Another single gets to No. 1 already :eek:

8 Minutes!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/justin-timberlake-announces-world-tour-album-170335031.html#2FhXPkN

Justin Timberlake will embark on an international tour in October - his first in six years - and will release 10 new songs at the end of September, concert promoter Live Nation said on Monday.
    "The 20/20 Experience," the singer's first album in seven years, was released in March and topped the U.S. album charts for three consecutive weeks.
    He is now planning to release 10 news songs, and out-takes from the March release, in a second instalment of "The 20/20 Experience" on September 30, record label RCA said.
    The North American leg of Timberlake's tour will begin on October 31 in Montreal and finish on February 10, 2014, in Omaha, Nebraska. It will follow an abbreviated summer stadium tour with rapper Jay-Z.
    The "Suit & Tie" singer will perform mostly in mid-sized cities, such as St. Louis, Indianapolis and Edmonton, that his "Legends of the Summer" tour with Jay-Z did not cover.
    Live Nation has yet to announce the European, Australian and South American tour dates.
    The release of "The 20/20 Experience" was the first new music from Timberlake, 32, since 2006 after the former N'Sync boy spent several years focusing on his movie career, launching his own record label, and marrying actress Jessica Biel.

:)

Advertisement