Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett link?

Options
  • 13-02-2003 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

On the Komplett board any chance of a link to Komplett like somewere on the page.

I know its laziness but would be helpful if it was just there on teh page.

kdjac
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Jeeez, that is lazy :p

If you click on ANY of the sticky's, you will find an abundance of links. Some are text based, but Patman has a nice little picture in his sig that will take you there

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

i know its lazy but within the context of the board it would make sense to have a link.

hmm :rolleyes: it is mostly laziness:D.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

I'd say it's all lazyness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Funny, I was looking for the exact same thing today to add to the Boards Sponsor 2003 board, apparently it need to be a hack to the vbb code, which were not keen on implementing...

If it turns out otherwise, its a lazy, (lazy is good - for me anyway) thing that will be implemented.

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Maybe have a link to it in Patmans info - you know this crap -

Vexorg
    I'm Too Sexy for Cloud's Hat

Admin: Elara Systems, Komplett

I've seen someone around these parts with a link to something in it. And since patman 'spams' nearly every board here it would always be readily availible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

A few simple ways to do it:

1 include a sticky with the webite address in the title (and message)

2 have an ad that only appears on the komplett forum

3 have it like the special skins where the cloud / boards logo is replaced with a kompleet logo

4 on uBB, the CS board had an independent hyper link to a list of servers, would this be possible in vBB

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Komplett skin sounds cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by *******

I've seen someone around these parts with a link to something in it. And since patman 'spams' nearly every board here it would always be readily availible.
    Per has 726 posts.
    Per has 710 posts on komplett board.
    There are over 250 boards(according to Dev)

This amounts to a spamtastic! 0.064 spam posts per forum.

Boring troll

Advertisement