Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 4,Soul Calibar 2 or Mortal Kombat 5?

Options
  • 28-08-2001 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Im gonna be getting a Cube so I would apreciate some feedback about which is the best of the 3 mentioned.

What would chairs look like if your knees were backwards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

Afaik , Soul Calibur 2 wont be a luanch title, i suggest Smash Bothers Melee` to tide you over until its release..
    If you can bear the super sweetness of it, the original is an absolute joy to play and master, and the sequel looks to be very similar in terms of gameplay , except with loads of new moves , controls , stages , characters etc. etc. from popular Nintendo games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭OConnor

Sorry i forgot to mention , the graphics are absolutly gobsmacking as well biggrin.gif

http://cube.ign.com/news/37777.html
    check it out biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Why in the name of god would you even consider getting mortal kombat those games are utter ****ei would incline to say soul caliber2 one is one of the best games on the 'cast so get that tekken 4 looks amazing but wiht only 3 new harecters annouced so far it may be a dissapointment.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

smash bros melee looks brilliant,will b getting it on release 4 sure smile.gif
    soul caliber 2 would b the best out of the 1s mentioned tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

If soul calibur 2 is anything like soul calibur 1 then it will own!!!!! and smashing bros 1 was kewl too so smashe bros 2 will be kewl!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Advertisement
Advertisement