Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mmmm

• 13-02-2003 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

here's a good, honest to god point of view to stand amid all this flowery female gust - if you have fantasies about riding other women you should communicate these to her straight away. she could dress up, this may act as therapy.

finding "the one" is really hard. but there's a good few "the one"s out there. you could break up with this "the one" to pursue a life of fun and sexual exploration and meet a better "the one". or you could die alone with your little grey member nestled in your cold boney grasp.

being single and highly sexually active - sometimes its deadly and sometimes its ****. if you feel confident enough that you're going to be able to pull a load of fit yungwans then maybe you should put her on hold for abit and bang around. this would be better than marrying her and wishing the legs wrapped around your head smelt different.

basically, going for the riding instead of the briding you'd be trading in a nice, warm constant for a harsh, hot fluctuant. both have their pluses and minuses. do you really need a silly bunch of nerds to tell you this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭Blue Duck

You are so full of crap it's not even funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

if you look deep enough you'll realise its not crap and that you love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hey daire dont overlook the fact that the majority of them dont know what theyre talking about around here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey, if everyone here is a silly bunch of nerds then you are one of the nerds too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

We are all a bunch of "silly" nerds ... so my girlfriend tell's me ...

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Originally posted by Blue Duck
    You are so full of crap it's not even funny.

lol exactly

wow, hey gordon, never thought of that. i feel so silly now. you sure are smart.

Hah, daire you are the second person to say that to me today - I sure am! And I sure am special too etc etc.

Is this an attack at posters here or is this genuine advice daire? It seems to me that you are offering a slice of your wisdom (and I find it honestly refreshing), but then it also seems that you have a grudge you want fulfilled. We love genuine advice on the PI board.

this is not an attack. it was meant to be an ironical way to end a rant. i'm glad you found it refreshing.

• Advertisement

Goodo.

/back on topic so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

I'm intrigued....

It's the same old typical crap that everyone asks, should I stay single and go out riding every night of the week or should I stay with yer wan? Everyone knows the answer to this question without admitting, it's individual there's no rant necessary, personally I've had plenty of offers and could ride every night of the week but when you meet that special someone, get close mentally and eventually "make love" to them it's beautiful and so much more fulfilling than riding any oul thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

It might have been helpful if you had of posted it into the thread with the rant you wanted to end.

get some skills tbh.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by smiles
    It might have been helpful if you had of posted it into the thread with the rant you wanted to end.

get some skills tbh.

lool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

get some skills tbh.

It's spelled with a 'z'! SKILLZ! Good grief is nothing sacred..

Teeth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by daire
    or you could die alone with your little grey member nestled in your cold boney grasp.
    You should perhaps consider the dangers of your member turning grey an awful lot sooner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Tbh, I blame Dubya for this...... and the dearth of suitable stabilisers for kittencake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by daire
    basically, going for the riding instead of the briding you'd be trading in a nice, warm constant for a harsh, hot fluctuant. both have their pluses and minuses. do you really need a silly bunch of nerds to tell you this?
    Ahem...

indenial.jpg

'Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

You are so full of crap it's not even funny

No seriously, if i seen someone totally full of crap brimming to near explosion, i'd sh*t myself with laughter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

pointless leaving this open for abuse.

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement