Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those of you who cant wait for Commandos 2

Options
  • 25-08-2001 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Give Desperados a try.
    Think of it as a highly modified commandos 1 engine, set in the wild west.
    Im at mission 4 now and having a blast, enemy AI is quite well coded, they are alerted to animals causing ruckus's, nice touches like that.
    Oh and its alot cheaper than commandos 2 will be

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Commandos one made me cry like a little girl several times a day for 6 weeks but i did it and the mission pack and despaarados and im gonna do commandos 2.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rooster u have faaaarrr 2 much time on ure hands wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

You better beleive it.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Yeah - Desperados is pretty cool alright.
    I liked the Western Theme involved.

Commandos 2 should be cool though.
    I really Can't Wait for it.

mmmmmm - that 3d engine.

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I've tried Desperados but I didn't think much of it at all, loved commandoes though, this is just more of the same in a western setting, ad as I don't really have any interest in the setting it's not worth playing, for me. I'm definately looking forward to commandos 2 tho smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

If commandos 2 is anything like commandos 1 it will drive ppl to suicide or entertain them alot!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Volvagia:
    If commandos 2 is anything like commandos 1 it will drive ppl to suicide or entertain them alot!

</font>

LOL - True

Advertisement