Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would u be happy for the north to join the south in a united ireland?

Options
  • 13-02-2003 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

i wz just wonderin - would u want to join with the south in a united ireland or r u just numb to this after all the **** that has happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

ogawd im guessing fado..for his hilarious bum jokes posted earlier :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Taking a leaf out of your book dan (its more of a leaflet)

:rolleyes: Gosh dan! your so silly, for guessing paha! and now eveyon will know! MUAHAHHAHA! Cus u see people its not phado.:rolleyes: (its a dan thing the - :rolleyes: at every body else's skillz, even they he lacks them. He needs jiffy skillz.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

The last post was made in ye olde english.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i wouldnt give a damn. nothing would changed through it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

So far only one post has been in any way relevant to the original subject.

I am not sure I would like to be part of the South, being a part of Britain has it's advantages, ie looser morals. I wouldn't mind, but nyeh, i really don't care.

• Advertisement
Advertisement