Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watched the Halo demo (X-Box)

Options
  • 31-08-2001 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or is the game kind of bland? It's not like I remember it. Looks like Quake 3 with less special effects.

=/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I gotta agree..

I was excited way back when, before Mirosoft bought it up and the Bungee team had released those few early video's..

now I could not care less to be honest, The game I would give limbs to play is Project Gotham..

Saying that, Halo cant be any worse than Tribes 2 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Mmm i was crushed when i heard it was x-box only cause of the pcg article.It seemed liked it owned but now the graphics are shabby compared to the early videos.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

My brother is obsessed with this game , he wants to get an x box especially for it , idiot! Project gotham is just msr souped up , which isnt a bad thing but not worth buying an x box for.

«Donal|R

Advertisement