Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This books been flagged !!

• 14-02-2003 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Total Seinfeld Moment yesterday...

In the UCD Library, I was in the totilets washing my hands after "emptying the tank".

A guy walks in a quickly puts a notepad and book on a ledge to go to the bathroom- but the book fell off the ledge onto a puddle of Gawd knows what beside a urinal.

I just fell like reliving the epic interchange bewteen Rebecca Demournay and George in "The Bookstore"...
    REBECCA: (Opens the cover of the book) Oh, wait a second. (Certain) This book has been in the bathroom.

GEORGE: (Nervous) Wh-what are you talking about? That - that's rediculous.

REBECCA: It's been flagged. I know. I used to work in a Brentano's. Mister, we're trying to help the homeless heare - it's bad enough that we have some nut out there trying to strap 'em to a rickshaw!

GEORGE: (Desperate to get rid of the book) Alright, I, I'll just take fifty. Do - do we have a deal?

REBECCA: Yeah, and here it is: You get your toilet book out of here, and I won't jump over this counter and punch you in the brain!

Comments

Advertisement