Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Militants for Christ?

Options
  • 14-02-2003 10:13pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now, I know Boards and IndyMedia have a kind of unquiet acceptance of each others place in the whole... and I for one agree with the freedom of the press (one of my mates was the video man in the disgraceful RTS riots)

But this report has to take some beating (no pun intended)
    http://www.indymedia.ie/cgi-bin/newswire.cgi?id=26658

I found it extremely surreal and a little concerning! not to mention extremely comical in places!

I dont want to start a big "tree huggers" vs "fascist war mongers" thread but I really have some seriously worries about people who pour blood on stuff, smash up aeroplanes, comfort distraught cops (??!?) and then pray at a shrine to iraqi babies...

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Somewhere between ROFLOL :D and :rolleyes: is the most appropriate response methinks...

edit>

Coming to the Dublin Anti-War March? Bringing a video camera? a still camera (either film or digital)? recording audio interviews? are you a secret writer wishing for a forum? or perhaps you are a computer geek wanting to use your skills to change the world?

Whats the target market for indymedia - 12 year olds?

Mike.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont mind IndyMedia... their bias is no worse then Murdochs but at least you can kinda apply a filter to them... my point is really justa *boggle* at the surreality of Militant Christians For Jesus :)

DeV.

Advertisement