Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whaaasssssaaaapppp !! Gamers ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

short my ballix frown.gif stoopid 56k. looks promising though smile.gif

LOL wp mamma
    btw it there a way of burning those type of vids onto a cd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

did any1 else have no sound in it?

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Hmmm, burning a quicktime movie eah ???

I dont think there is too much of a problem there ! The only awkard thing about these movies is where they come from ! It's hard to actualy save them to your pc, for some reason it wont let u do that ???

But in general there is np burning any sort of movie, so long as u hace the right software wink.gif

yeah yo mamma thats the problem i have. i cant save the bloody things onto my comp. id b sorted if some1 wud tell me how (hint,hint)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Thats bloody brillant i managed to down load it i just went back one so i could see the link to the file right clicked on it and tried save target. try that if it doesnt work get me in irc and ill send it to u ok smile.gif

Also btw u realy should put that in the humor board as well its so funny

[This message has been edited by [-UK-]Wolf (edited 04-09-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If you register Quicktime you cans ave to disc. Or you could do the save target as thing. Or you could make sure it caches the videos and then root through your cache to get it.

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

Advertisement