Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo Messenger

Options
  • 14-02-2003 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Ive heard from a few mates that Yahoo is considering stopping free messenger, is that for real? anyone hear any rumours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Id say its arse, unless your mates work in Yahoo! and therefor have insider knowledge. Anywhy, Yahoo = poo. and MSN messenger is better i find. Never liked Yahoo messenger too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

tbh both suck, yahoo is easily better i think out of the two but there are loads of hacks for msn messenger which are pretty handy and more people use it. Wish everyone used something else tho, irc maybe?msn is always fecked like cannot sign in right now server busy or the continous signing you out. hate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

too buggy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by theciscokid
    too buggy?

No way, maybe at the start it was, but it's pretty good now, i've been using Trillian for a year and had no probs, you get msn icq yahoo aol and IRC in one program, it's brill!

Yahoo messenger is pretty crappy though. MSN is better but ICQ is king. If only trillian supported the sending sms through ICQ feature it'd be PERFECT!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Find MSN beter myself as everyone uses them.

Advertisement