Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange But True!!!!

Options
  • 15-02-2003 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

is it me or is carlow like one of the most talking topics on this site like i haven seen carlow get this much publicity since Jimmy stole a potato from mickeys field across the road!! not saying its a bad thing but its just strange ...its prob because lots o students in carlow use this site but like your bound to find something written on every topic with the word "carlow" in it!!! come on you carlovians!! oh and mordeth i know your prob gonna come out say something along the lines of carlow is ****!! try keep it quiet though!!!
    :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

heh, ah bless I already have a catch phrase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Maybe ITC should get their own board? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

As far as i know the whole Carlow board has been tried before but hey who needs it we all know where to look if we wanna read about carlow!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

...yes mordeth.....at the theme song to cheers goes....you wanna be where everbody knows your catchphrase....well youve done bet your proud too!!! did ne1 know that carlow is home to me!!!! come on you have to admit thats pretty amazing hehe only jokin!!

Oh i knew!! And i have been in your home! And i apperciate the place to crash when i am to drunk to get home!
    Ali is My friend!!
    HAHAHA I HAVE A REAL FRIEND AND ITS NOT A COMPUTER!!

PS: My Mom Says I'm Cool................... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

yes n u me friend too bitch every1 thinks hes my imaginary friend but he ain ..............yes shay u do tend to come to my house very very drunk.....alco

Theres a Carlow IT board Theres a Carlow IT board Theres a Carlow IT board Theres a Carlow IT board Theres a Carlow IT board Theres a Carlow IT board yippee!!

Advertisement