Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta III Multiplayer Mod...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

if you're getting a GTA3 mod, defo get the 3D wheel rim mod.

adds colored, 3D wheel alloys. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Can you check the link you posted please? Link itself doesn't work and upon trying http://www.gta3hq.com/ it doesn't look like it's there at all.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah i couldent get in to those links at all either!
    Great news though that the multiplayer mod is on the way! I knew it would come sooner or later!
    Id say we will see a Multiplayer mod for Unreal 2 in the future as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the site is borked at the moment but it was working last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Its not even nearly complete. You can only see the other person if hes in another car and even then i think it crashes :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Kaimera
    if you're getting a GTA3 mod, defo get the 3D wheel rim mod.

adds colored, 3D wheel alloys. :D
    I did a quick search on this and coudln't find it.. got a url pls? :E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If they just implemented code to syncup ecah client's population engine's seeds when they get within a certain distance of each other it'd solve the crowd problems, each client doesn't need to know everything else that's going on in the map (aside from the other clients positions), just what's local.

Advertisement