Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek:Final Unity

Options
  • 15-02-2003 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Star Trek:Final Unity..anyone got some saved game files from beyond Frigis? its doing me head in. I tried Google and there was some results but brokie links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah i remember that game, loved it at the time.
    Its been about 4 pc's since i played it tho so no saved games left
    :[

very good game and gl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

just got a link for it :)

http://www.gamesavefiles.com/save/pcstartrekfinalunity.zip

If anyone wants it. Yeah its a good game, think its one of the first to have used high colour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

On the subject of ST:AFU I had this game on old computer when it came out and I recently dusted it off again to have a go at it but when tried to load it but it wouldn't work? Is there problems playing this game on win98?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

it wont run in Windoz, u'll need the mouse,cd rom, sound drivers or it wont work for ya in DOS. Also u'll need the memory manager running, emm386 i think in ur config.sys

Advertisement