Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of Questions(X-wing & FFVIII)

Options
  • 02-09-2001 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I just have a couple of questions.
    1) In X-wing, After I beat the 1st mission in the tour of duty, I can't find a way to go on to the second.
    And 2) In Final Fantasy 8, how do you quit. I started playing it again, but I can't remeber how to do it, I've just been pressing alt-F4.
    That's all.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I only have x-wing versus tie fight so i dont know about x-wing soz!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Havent played it in ages..
    But if i remember correctly u bring up ure menu (change weap's etc) and its at the bottom,below save.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 But

I've only gone back to FF8 as well, and I can't remember how to quit either, but theres no button under the save for quitting.
    BTW I haven't the foggiest what I was in the middle of doing, I think I was looking for Elone on a ship, would that be right ? Or is that irrelevant...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

That bit had my freind stumped for a while. You have to beat the pair of aliens of the same colour directly after each other. Great game, much better on the PSX.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i can solve your x-wing problem
    go into the options screen the odds are you have invunerability and/or infinite weapons turned on
    unlike tie fighter it doesnt let you go to the next mission if ur cheatin
    thats the only thing i can think of hope it helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement