Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moh:allied assualt.

Options
  • 24-08-2001 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the video from e3 for this one i have to say its definitley on my to play list.It depicts the d-day landings it is very cool what does everyone else think?

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Hmmmmm, well it might have nazis, but Return To Castle Wolfenstien has killer zombie nazis, so that has the edge for me.

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Hmm wolfenstein will be good but the other two moh games own the ps.With a movie like thatand some small cinamatic touchs it will own the pc aswell.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

WWII games 0wnz my pants... Because there isn't enough of 'em. frown.gif Someone gimme a link to this game...

-Dark-Angel-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

There are three movies of the allied d-day landings in MOH: Allied Assault on the pcg cover disc, very impressive.. I cant wait for it or wolfenstein smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I want a game where I can play with Nazi's. frown.gif

Currently, my faviort WWII game is Panzerfront. Fricken great game, only the graphics aren't the best... But if you like WWII (then you'll automatically like tanks, seeing as it was a TANK WAR) you'll love Panzerfront.

-Dark-Angel-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i saw three videos and its such a take off of saving private ryan,they even say the same things!!!the graphics are ****ty too!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

I'm on my way back from ECTS with [PLUGALERT]IishPlayer.com[/PLUGALERT], played MOH for a few hours at EA's party, i was very impressed, the details are on the Half-Life post, as far as i'm concerned, MOH just edges it with Wolf because it's far more authentic but Wolf 3D was one of the 1st games i ever played and i've heard very good things about the AI...

and MOH has the same D-Day veteran adviser as speilberg used, they also have the license to copy the film from the producers, it was supposed to be copy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

Yeah MOH look sooooo cool but what i'm loooking frward to is Unreal 2 and Duke 4ever

"I can't speak for command, but I'm gonna clean the place out" - Jc Denton, Deus EX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Return to Castle Wolfenstein will own MOH!!!!!!! and they will be owned by by DooM 3 and Quake 4!! bring on all the single player fps's!!!!!!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dark-Angel:
    But if you like WWII (then you'll automatically like tanks, seeing as it was a TANK WAR) you'll love Panzerfront.
    </font>

apart from the bits when they used ships and planes an stuff wwman.gif

anyway, im looking forward to any fps that gives a good challange and makes me stay up until 11 (well after my bedtime and makes me want to spend my weekend at home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement