Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 2

Options
  • 02-09-2001 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Is diablo 2 any good?im thinking of geting it but ive got mixed reviews and is the exspansion good???

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Ive never been an RPG fan..

And I cant stop playing Diablo 2 - its pure class..

Like all expansions, your life will go on without it, but it has some stuff that you may find cool if you do get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I really like it. Especially online. Although you'll find alot of people who find the repeative clicking dull and repetetive. Its fairly long too, I have it since last summer and I havent finished it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Class game, but mot everyones cup of tea. I haven't got the expansion yet, but it's meant to be well over par, as expansion packs go. You should get the 1st one as well, if you haven't already. You could probably pick it up for a fiver.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

tnx all,i got it today,im only lv6 but i thinks its a bloody good game.It mite get a bit repeditive with all the clicking but i dont think so!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

ah it's exactly the same as the first one...i was dissapointed with it...five years after the first one and so much hype surroundng it..i was expecting great things that it didn't deliver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Hey swifty we should have a match on line, now I have some more RAM biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

bah, balders gate 2 is better smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ping Chow Chi:

Hey swifty we should have a match on line, now I have some more RAM biggrin.gif
    </font>

Yeah mate, would be fun. One of these nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im a lvl 18 paladin now,what skills should i go 4?what are the best that i am able to get @ this stage?

Advertisement