Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ferguson criticises Arsenal stars

• 16-02-2003 3:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Ferguson criticises Arsenal stars
    Asked what he thought about the bad tempered start to the game, Ferguson told Sky Sports News: "I didn't think the Arsenal players handled the referee well. They were surrounding him in numbers and it just creates havoc."

To: Pot

Wrom: MBIPBA

Re: Your colour

[edit] Err, for some reason i cant seem to get "from kettle" to show up. wtf is going on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not to worry, I think most people thought exactly the same thing when they saw it:D

Man he is a whingy ****er. Just once, honestly, just once, I'd like Ferguson to come out and say "feck it, we were s**t today. weren't we?". All it would take would be to say something along the lines of:

(insert team name here) were the better side all round, we just weren't in the game. Fair play to (insert manager's name here), he's done his homework.

Can't see it happen mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

didnt that happen after the first city game?
    or something similar :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Test: From Kettle

Yea, I was laughing at him, the more he spoke the bigger a twat he seemed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    didnt that happen after the first city game?
    or something similar :p

Yeah, as did the entire squad. But whenever they do do that, rare and all as it is, they still can't bring themselves to give credit where its due, i.e. to the winning team!

Its always "we didn't play well enough". never "they were better". The point is the first is stating "we lost the match", the second is "they won it".

I know its all mind games with Ferguson, but we all see through the bulls**t these days, it certainly didn't stop City last week did it??;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hilarious! There can't have been a footie fan in the land(s) who did'nt smile when he said that.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

well he did give them some credit :p
    At 2-0 down it was always going to be difficult," said Ferguson. "They just sat and counter attacked after that and credit to them

Ah hes an arrogant ****er but i love him all the same :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

testing

wtf wtf

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Mind games lads. It's all mind games. Do you think Ferguson would really say that about Wenger? If he did, I think he would just be surrendering the Premiership title to Arsenal. He probably does think that Wenger did have his homework done but he didn't want to say it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Always worth another look :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1490000/images/_1493932_andy_durso300.jpg Caption : Look! Tell Mr. Pot he can have his kettle back AFTER the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Id love to hear what Andy D'urso has to say about this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

There is no doubt that he was gutted after the game. Really would not have liked to be Giggs after the game....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

or Beckham, unless he likes getting hit in the head by a flying boot

Advertisement