Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cinema?

Options
  • 16-02-2003 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭

I've heard rumours for quite a while now about a new cinema due to open somewhere in Castletroy. Has anyone got any solid facts about this? The Omniplex is really past its prime (and the Savoy doesn't count!)

- Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Solid facts from me, hehe, that'll be the day

Last I heard (and this was a few years ago) it was going up next to where Superquinn is now. The area is certainly being developed in some way - first the supermarket, the new secondary school is going up a few hundred yards past. That's all I know (which is nothing as you can see)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

I heard rumours that its goin to be up where the new parkway shopping centre is beside PC world

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hmmm, now that would make more sense - better catchment area and all that (they'll still get the students too). That Parkway II shopping area is only at stage one too isn't it? That story/rumour might well be on the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

its confermed for phase III of the retail park at the parkway round about [its the green area] i read it on the property prospectus on the Leader it will be atleast 2 years

Advertisement