Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top ten bosses/villains/bad guys, etc. in video games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

you have one too? The coincidence.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox:
    Quake 3 Rev? Is that a mod? I hope you don't mean Xaero from Q3A 'cuz he was a complete pusseh. Honestly a Buddhist boss, whatever next.

:P
    </font>

No its the ps2 version all the baddies in q3a are pussys cause the stoopid text in the top left they compliment you great kill, where did you learn to frag like that etc. I think his name is the adrigar hes a tough nut on nightmare.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Sepiroth is the most evil villain ever I'd like to mention Yuri from RA2 he was nasty and so was Sarah Kerigan in Starcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The evilest most evil bad guy was Hitler at the end of Wolfenstein 3D.

DIE YOU NAZI *******!!!

You can imagine where it goes from here. --- He fixes the cable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

1. Sephiroth [ff7] only one word for him L337
    2. Dr. Robotnick [Soinc} Just a big fat egg
    3. Kuja [ff8] i just think he looks funny smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Xaero in q3 is a bit of a pusseh of a boss but q3 isn't really about the single player element!

Advertisement