Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We caught My cat...

Options
  • 16-02-2003 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

This happened yesterday morning.

The family cat had been locked in my brothers bedroom, with my brother for the night. She woke him up early that morning with loud meaowing, as she wanted to go downstairs to her litter tray.

He let her out and took himself down to the bathroom. The cat went down looked at her litter tray and decided it was too full. Came back up the stairs and into the bathroom. At this stage my Bruv was washing getting ready to go to work. The cat hopped up into the bath and squatted over the plughole. Did her business, tried to hide it under the bath-mat by scraping it down with her paw, and gave my brother one of those, 'Was that OK?' looks that cats have.

Its almost like right out of meet the parents...

Question really is has anybody else experienced anything similar to this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah my cat had pood in the sink a few times

mind you, my cat has pood pretty much in every spot you could think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

One of our cats loved the sink. If she was in the room, while you were washing your hands, or just turned the tap on, she'd jump in. Crazy animals. She stopped doing it after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

If she was in the room, while you were washing your hands, or just turned the tap on, she'd jump in. Crazy animals. She stopped doing it after a while.

you mean she stopped doing it because the water was scalding hot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

goddamn dirty cats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

I have 3 cats that use the bath room to do wee wee's in 2 of my kittens pee in the sink & Stinky squats over the toilet to do a wee! it is quite cute & very easy to clean! Flush the toilet, or run the hot tap & wipe out with flash! easier than cleaning out the litter tray LOL

Faye:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

wow, wish we could get ours to do that lolol.
    Clay, our youngest, absolutely refuses to use the tray once it gets to a point, sovvie, our eldest refuses to go anywhere else.

I guess they all have their quirks. ;)

Tho, we recently got a new bath an clay hops in there *any* chance he gets, couldnt figure out why hmmmm.....

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭evie

One of our cats loved the sink. If she was in the room, while you were washing your hands, or just turned the tap on, she'd jump in.

That used to happen with one of ours too! He would wander round the sink while you were washing your teeth and as soon as the tap came on he would bat at the water flow with his paw. His paw would get wet then and he couldn;t understand it! He doesn't do it anymore, i think the audience of my whole family put him off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

r cat has p!ssed in the sink on occasion

Advertisement