Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos your favorite new band?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by polarbelly
    also enjoying tadhg cookes first ep

is he the one with that song called spark(s)? i love that song but aint been too sure who it was by :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

they're not really new but most people have/will never hear of them, "finch"... good emo stuff.
    also a british band called "inme" are probably going to be huge in the future, and their album is pretty damn good stuff.

i like audioslave, but i wouldn't shower them with compliments.

best new band ever: six.

and that was my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Originally posted by project-mayhem

i like audioslave, but i wouldn't shower them with compliments.

I'd shower them with s h i t e!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yeah tadhg cooke belongs to that song alright... it is quite the brilliant

and now that im sure who its by, i can go get me a copy, hoo-yeah! (presuming that road have it that is) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

they should have it, i got mine there bout a fortnight ago, it was the last one at the time but tadhg said that he stocked them up again

he better have or there will be anger! oh so much anger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Neosupervtal is my favourite new band. But its just one guy. I thought he was excellent. He plays a Synth guitar, accompanied by a drum machine. His voice is really good though, and his songs are quite bright, positive sounding. Even chilled out. The wierdest sounds I've ever heard come out of a guitar. Like a cross between Daft Punk, Air, Lou Reed. I recommend everyone go see him. I saw him a couple of weeks ago at the Chalets single launch in Whelans. They were brilliant too. But Neosupervital is new to me.

Advertisement