Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaycube or ps2?

Options
  • 02-09-2001 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Ok let me strip da plain here! As far as I know nintendo licks barney the dinosaurs fu(king puszy PS2 RULES-And ive got plenty of reasons y!

Listen ever since the ps one sony have been winning this war!it even destroyed n64 A 64 BIT CONSOLE WHILE PS IS 32!!!!!!!!!!!!(hahahahahahhalol)Ya see the reason sony wins is becouse the DONT have games of fat italian child rapers and fu(king gay green faggots called link for fu(k sake-And as if some 20 year old is gonna say "Hey im bored" and take out A Game BOY!

Jesus I would not be cought dead with that peise of sh!t ( It should be called game man)!

And Stinji you say u like gaycube well listen to this **** line up mmmmm lets see oh yeah mario 20 or some stupid **** like that and rip offs of ps games-oh yeah thats another thing there robbing all ps games now dont ya know(thps,c&c,spyro,crash,mgs,final fantasy and ssx)whats next!No but really stinji are you gonna bring your friends (AKA GAY LOVERS)In and say hey guys wanna play some games?*they start looking for the console* "Hey wheres the console"they say *u piont at a purple box with a strap and Smiley faces at it* GROW UP!

Glaven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

Thats a bit queer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prof.Frink:
    GROW UP!

</font>

Ahahahahahahahahahah... hahha. hahahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

rofl biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    And Stinji
    </font>

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Hugh

If you dont want one dont buy one, its fairly simple, no need to go ape over it.

http://www.icklepix.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Jesus ****ing wept.

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Rofl, he gets my "Mong of the month"(c) award smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

oh...oh my smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

GROW UP!

</font>

grow up, how can you say that after the cr@p you posted?

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

jesus christ dont be such a ignorant fúck the game cube hasnt been released here yet so u dont even know how good its gonna be and i am biased towards playstation but i think the PS2 was a bit of a let down at the start but things are picking up again and good games are coming out.If nintendo stops publishing kids games mabbe il concider to buy a "GAMECUBE"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Hmmm hate to say this again but...
    nintendo have won console game of the year for 5-6 years unbeaten.......so who won the war between gaystation and N64 ?? tongue.gif
    And also,dont forget pokemon is the biggest selling game OF ALL TIME,funny that nintendo made it aswell tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Pugsley (edited 02-09-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

First, I'd like to say Hahahaha, you complete muppet.
    there robbing all ps games now dont ya know(thps,c&c,spyro,crash,mgs,final fantasy and ssx)
    </font>

C&C was out on the PC(ever hear of that?) first, and was on the n64 as well.
    Final Fantasy first appeared on the NES, followed by the game boy, then the snes.
    Also, the playstation was originally designed as an add-on for the snes, but after sega's mega CD failed terribly, nintendo cancelled.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

thps: what is it ?? never heard of it tongue.gif
    c&c : u think thats a playstation game ?? LMAO it was out on the PC a year b4 it was on the graystation.
    spyro : a little purple dragon is a lot gayer than Link or mario tongue.gif
    crash : hmm u complain about mario 20....remember thats on 4-5 computers,sony are on crash4 on 1 console tongue.gif
    mgs: on the PC aswell,and probaboly the only decent PS game
    final fantasy : FF 1-3 = game boy, 3 was on nes aswell, 4-6 = snes, and 7-8 were all on the PC 1st
    ssx : Remindes me quite alot of 1080snowboarding,still the best of its type

And rich,i agree 100% biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun:
    Also, the playstation was originally designed as an add-on for the snes, but after sega's mega CD failed terribly, nintendo cancelled.
    </font>

Thank god they canceled smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pugsley:

mgs: on the PC aswell,and probaboly the only decent PS game
    final fantasy and 7-8 were all on the PC 1st

</font>

MGS and FF7/8 were all out on the ps for months before they were on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">thps: what is it ?? never heard of it</font>
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater - available on PS, PC, N64, GBC, GBA and coming to X-Box and PS2. Fabulous game.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">mgs: on the PC aswell,and probaboly the only decent PS game</font>
    You're talking through your **** . The playstation had many great games; Final Fantasy, Tony Hawks, Gran Turismo, SIlent Hill... there's more than enough to last anyone for years. To say it had only one decent game is just stupid.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">final fantasy : FF 1-3 = game boy, 3 was on nes aswell, 4-6 = snes, and 7-8 were all on the PC 1st</font>
    Final Fantasy 7-8 came to the PC months after the PS versions. They were very shoddy ports too.

I'm fairly apatethic toward the Playstation, and I'm not a Sony weenie by any means. However, the attitude of hating Sony and disregarding any achievement the Playstation got is just as annoying as Prof.Frink's retarded views about Nintendo.

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

christ, after reading all that Im ashamed I own a ps2.

stinji.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

i think the playstation's great n'all
    its got some great games -ff7, mgs, iss pro
    but that prof. frink is talking the biggest loada bull**** ever
    doesnt he know the majority PS's best games originated from a nintendo machine

CONCLUSION: Prof. Frink = twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 GIME

There is a lot of good points about gamecube . Pokemon , ff series originated there and the idiots who complain about a console that hasnt been released yet. I ve heard people complain about it before they knew what the gamecube was called or what it looked like but when they saw that it was much more powerful and successful , they were humbled.

P.s. Gaycube? How lame. The ps2 should be called the Gaygation Poo. [UR GAY BY THE WAY].

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

You're close, pugsley, but finalfantasy 1-3 were on the NES, the gameboy ones were different... 4-6 were on SNES... and metal gear solid was actually available first on..... the NES! that's right.

so prof.frink, not like i need to say this, but you don't know what you're talking about when you say nintendo are stealing sony's games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Originally posted by Prof.Frink:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Ok let me strip da plain here!</font>

Instant muppet alert number 1 - pretending to know EVERYTHING.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">As far as I know nintendo licks barney the dinosaurs fu(king puszy PS2 RULES-And ive got plenty of reasons y!</font>

Instant muppet alert number 2 - hasn't shut up yet...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">it even destroyed n64 A 64 BIT CONSOLE WHILE PS IS 32!!!!!!!!!!!!(hahahahahahhalol)</font>

The PS1 didn't destroy the N64. Nintendo made the mistake of making it cartridge-based. Because of this it never recieved the third-party support it deserved. Games like Goldeneye and either of the two Zelda's píss on 90% of ps games from a great height.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Ya see the reason sony wins is becouse the DONT have games of fat italian child rapers and fu(king gay green faggots called link for fu(k sake</font>

No, they have crash bandicoot...the little dingo that goes through the same monotonous levels over and over and over until it makes you dizzy and a certain tomboy whose popularity lies on her ever-enlarging breasts, and a purple dragon not unlike a certain dinosaur or teletubby... Oh yes I'd choose monotony and pixilated women with big tits over solid gameplay anyday, but then i'd be a biased sony pig...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And as if some 20 year old is gonna say "Hey im bored" and take out A Game BOY!</font>

Wait a sec.....
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Jesus I would not be cought dead with that peise of sh!t ( It should be called game man)!</font>

I think you've confused yourself here. First you said if you were 20 you wouldn't play game boy. I presume you are saying that if you are mature enough not to resort to name-calling anytime someone tries to argue a point (see below point) then the game boy is not for you. If so why call it a game man...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">And Stinji you say u like gaycube</font>

Gaycube? I dont understand, please explain. Oh wait you're trying to.....
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">well listen to this **** line up mmmmm lets see oh yeah mario 20 or some stupid **** like that and rip offs of ps games</font>

Lets talk ps2 then shall we? EA sports re-hash's - old and new, dead or alive 2, tekken tag, tekken 4, virtua fighter 4, GT3, MGS2, the army men series, crash bandicoot...The ps2 is a sequel machine for sequel games. At least the N64 and Dreamcast had the balls to be original.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">oh yeah thats another thing there robbing all ps games now dont ya know(thps,c&c,spyro,crash,mgs,final fantasy and ssx)whats next!</font>

These games are being transferred for a reason, to reach a larger audience by their respective developers. If either of the playstations are as good as you seem to think then surely developers wouldn't want to waste money developing for other consoles...Fact of the matter is both the GAMEcube and the Xbox have the potential to take sony down a peg or two.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No but really stinji are you gonna bring your friends (AKA GAY LOVERS)</font>

I shouldn't have expected anything more intelligent really. I think you have a thing for the word 'gay'.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">*they start looking for the console* "Hey wheres the console"they say *u piont at a purple box with a strap and Smiley faces at it*</font>

No, i think sHinji would invite his friends over to play games, not consoles. Games are all that matter, not what console they are on. GT3 is a stunner of a game in my opinion and i play it any chance i get, but i play GT3, not PS2.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">GROW UP!</font>

Heed thy own advice.

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pugsley:
    Thank god they canceled smile.gif</font>

thanks for the first 2 years but after that i ended up playing my Saturn and even AvP on my "64bit" Jaguar.
    smile.gif
    kicka$$

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

agreed with q_ball

oh and frink ur a díck LOL ive never seen some1 so worked up over an entertainment system. u need to get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Balfa:
    You're close, pugsley, but finalfantasy 1-3 were on the NES, the gameboy ones were different... 4-6 were on SNES... and metal gear solid was actually available first on..... the NES! that's right.

</font>

WAH! I get a chance to be the know-it-all here and correct you. *Que comic book store guy from simpsons voice* Youll find that it wasnt metal gear solid, it was just called metal gear and it was a 2d scrolling shoot em up.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Swifty-:
    WAH! I get a chance to be the know-it-all here and correct you. *Que comic book store guy from simpsons voice* Youll find that it wasnt metal gear solid, it was just called metal gear and it was a 2d scrolling shoot em up.</font>

Well it had snake..so it is the prequel of MGS tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

And it burns burns like a ring of fire... no seriously both are good but frink why do it youve left yourself open to the biggest flaming sesion ever you are the biggest muppet on boards.

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

What the hell are on about you twat?????nintendo created d-pad,analogue,shoulder buttons and the rumble pack!!they made one of the best fps goldeneye,then the greystation tried it with tommorow never dies and it was ****!zelda is better than any platformer on playstaion and perfect dark is better than any shoot em up!also nintendo were the first to make a 3d platformer and have 4 player games!the pst STILL only comes with 2 controller ports!and to say c&c was on ps first........well im not gonna even comment on that 1!!!you my frnd are one of the twatiest people ive ever seen!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

agreed

And also,the PS2 still only has 2 controller ports.BIG mistake imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Hold on Bentonio, first, I don't think goldeneye was that great, compared to PC shooters. Second, Tomorow Never Dies wasn't a sony game, and it was released on the N64 as well. Lastly, Zelda was an RPG, and I think there are equally good RPGs on the psx(Final Fantasy 7?), You should have said Mario 64(the only 3d platformer I like).

Playstations aren't evil, and there are a lot of good games for them.
    But Nintendo are still much better. Wooooo Nintendo. Wooooo.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement