Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaycube or ps2?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

a cmon now drunky goldeneye was revolutionary for its time and i dont think tomorrow never dies was released on the N64. i think ur thinking of the world is not enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

HAWHAW YOU BE MAKING WITH THE FUNNIES WELL MY GOOD SIMP smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

YOUER ARUEMETN IS BOHT WElL THUOGTH UOT AND INFROMATIEV, YOU AER A SMAERTY MAN I CAEN TELLE

ONLEY KEWL PEEOPLE S OWEN TEH PALAYSTATEON NOT YOU NERRDIEY BOYS WIT TEH GAEMBOYS AND TEH HEXBOXX

OHNELY GAEYBOYS LIEK GAEMBOYS

HEHEH I MAED A SMARTEY FUNNIE LIEK YUO smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

• Muppet.
    • Nekki, put the 'Original Posted By' in your quotes. frown.gif
    • PS2 0wnz.
    • DC is fair.
    • Nentendo has gone to ****e.
    • That is all. Move along.

-Dark-Angel-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Why argue over which is better all the time.. Most ppl own every console, I own a ps, ps2, Dc, and have owned an N64 & GameBoy Colour, Im about to but a GBA.
    And most of the ppl I know are the exact same, If theres good games on a console, they'll buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

doesnt anyone else see that phrink is a 14 year old spoiled brat who spends all day with his second-year scumbag mates callin each other faggots all day and talkin about women even though their dicks dont even work yet-eminem has not left a pleasant mark on these people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prof.Frink:
    barney the dinosaurs </font>

who or what is Barney the Dinosaur?? tongue.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> ive got plenty of reasons y! </font>

And your planning on posting them when?
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Listen</font>
    Read?????
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">(hahahahahahhalol)</font>

just haha or LOL would be fine
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">DONT have games of fat italian child rapers and fu(king gay green faggots called link </font>

where you ever abused by fat Italians or "green faggots"? You seem to have alot of hatred towards them.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Stinji </font>

Boo nobody likes Stinji!

I could go on like that but you don't need me to point out that your a muppet. You actually do it quite well all by yourself.

I actually prefer muppets like you that you can spot a mile away and know to ignore, unlike that Stinji chap who appeared out of nowhere and spread muppetism everywhere.

Good Day!

[This message has been edited by The FANJ (edited 04-09-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Jabba, i played goldeneye for a few minutes and got bored very quick, but i'd just like to know what it is that makes you love it so much.. why is goldeneye revolutionary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Gaycube or ps2?

Neither

Stick with the PC!
    If I was going to buy a console it would be the X-Box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Balfa:
    Jabba, i played goldeneye for a few minutes and got bored very quick, but i'd just like to know what it is that makes you love it so much.. why is goldeneye revolutionary?</font>

had u ever seen something like that before on a console? it lasted me for 3 months to complete single player fully (including earning all the cheats) and the multiplayer aspect was the icing on the cake. it was amazing fun with friends. in a nutshell it had amazing playability and lasted 4 ages. Thats y i loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Balfa:
    Jabba, i played goldeneye for a few minutes and got bored very quick, but i'd just like to know what it is that makes you love it so much.. why is goldeneye revolutionary?</font>

1st of all..it was rare introduction to the N64,they are now probably the best games makers in the world.Makeing golden eye,perfect dark,DK,conker BFD etc

2nd it MADE FPS multi player on consoles. Every console FPS multi player has been the same since.

3rd It had a brilliant single player....times4 cheats was a brill idea.(altho 1st on the PC in res Evil 1)

It was also the best james bond game imo (not that thats revolutionary im just saying smile.gif)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

OMFG will there be an end to imature ppl manipulating console names weither u belive it or not it is not "cool".its gamecube not gaycube its playstation not gay or grey station and what ever crap names you would like to call them.Jesus if u dont like the playstation or gamecube dont buy the console no need to bitch on and on about it and then when u have nothing to say end up with name calling.thats just sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Dear god, I only just read this thread when it got bumped up. Is this Prof Frink chap some kind of evolutionary throwback or something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I think the prof has gotten all the attention he deserves......... and a PC is much better anyway can you say EMULATION????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

UGH hope prof frink got 12 for this.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Bump.

Many of you seem to have taken amp's sticky regarding fanyboyish behaviour the wrong way. We're not clamping down on intelligent discussion, thoughtful debate, informed speculation or fanciful ideas (steady) regarding to the upcoming consoles.

We are clamping down on much of the type of behaviour contained in the above thread. Try to keep the "X is great, Y sux" stuff to a minimum, or at least back it up with something of substance. And, if you insist on abusing the names of consoles: please, please, please come up with something more creative than "gaycube" this time guys!

As some will remember, threads similar to the above appeared daily on the games forum last time round, and it's not something we'd like to see happen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

classic thread :D

**** like this definitely makes amp's new rules seem worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Amps rules deffo apply here. What a twat. Jesus, why would anyone even come close to clicking the Submit New Thread button after typing all that crap (referring to Profs original post).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

that was actually entertaining to read through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Damn, those old posts are pretty embarrasing :o

Has it really been 4 years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

How bout Gamepube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

A classic. He was just one man preaching to the people.
    Listen ever since the ps one sony have been winning this war!it even destroyed n64 A 64 BIT CONSOLE WHILE PS IS 32!!!!!!!!!!!!(hahahahahahhalol)

Wonder if he'll make a return for the new batch of consoles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

the only bad thing about amps new rules is that there wont be any threads nearly as entertaining

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That guy, Prof Frink, should be invited to spread his wisdom in all threads and sections of Boards.ie, just imagine the fascinating debate on Womens Issues, on Politics, on Philosophy, he could be a great teacher, showing us the way by pointing out we are not the lowest form of life, without hope or meaning, he is!
    Definitely should be required to write an editiorial about world issues, that would be so sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What a classic thread, we should invite him as a guest poster for when the new consoles come out :)

Possibly the most childish and just cringingly moronic post I've ever read on boards.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What a classic thread, we should invite him as a guest poster for when the new consoles come out :)

Possibly the most childish and just cringingly moronic post I've ever read on boards.

you haven't read my old stuff then? At least i don't use CS geek speak. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Down with this sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Prof.Frink wrote:
    Ok let me strip da plain here! As far as I know nintendo licks barney the dinosaurs fu(king puszy PS2 RULES-And ive got plenty of reasons y!

Listen ever since the ps one sony have been winning this war!it even destroyed n64 A 64 BIT CONSOLE WHILE PS IS 32!!!!!!!!!!!!(hahahahahahhalol)Ya see the reason sony wins is becouse the DONT have games of fat italian child rapers and fu(king gay green faggots called link for fu(k sake-And as if some 20 year old is gonna say "Hey im bored" and take out A Game BOY!

Jesus I would not be cought dead with that peise of sh!t ( It should be called game man)!

And Stinji you say u like gaycube well listen to this **** line up mmmmm lets see oh yeah mario 20 or some stupid **** like that and rip offs of ps games-oh yeah thats another thing there robbing all ps games now dont ya know(thps,c&c,spyro,crash,mgs,final fantasy and ssx)whats next!No but really stinji are you gonna bring your friends (AKA GAY LOVERS)In and say hey guys wanna play some games?*they start looking for the console* "Hey wheres the console"they say *u piont at a purple box with a strap and Smiley faces at it* GROW UP!

Glaven

your taking the piss right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

There is always one. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

This thread hasn't been locked why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement