Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaycube or ps2?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Prof.Frink wrote:
    Ok let me strip da plain here! As far as I know nintendo licks barney the dinosaurs fu(king puszy PS2 RULES-And ive got plenty of reasons y!

Listen ever since the ps one sony have been winning this war!it even destroyed n64 A 64 BIT CONSOLE WHILE PS IS 32!!!!!!!!!!!!(hahahahahahhalol)Ya see the reason sony wins is becouse the DONT have games of fat italian child rapers and fu(king gay green faggots called link for fu(k sake-And as if some 20 year old is gonna say "Hey im bored" and take out A Game BOY!

Jesus I would not be cought dead with that peise of sh!t ( It should be called game man)!

And Stinji you say u like gaycube well listen to this **** line up mmmmm lets see oh yeah mario 20 or some stupid **** like that and rip offs of ps games-oh yeah thats another thing there robbing all ps games now dont ya know(thps,c&c,spyro,crash,mgs,final fantasy and ssx)whats next!No but really stinji are you gonna bring your friends (AKA GAY LOVERS)In and say hey guys wanna play some games?*they start looking for the console* "Hey wheres the console"they say *u piont at a purple box with a strap and Smiley faces at it* GROW UP!

Glaven

By god your a gay!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Who let the troll out! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ok listen each console has both advantages and disadvantages

ps2:advantage=good racing games disadvantage=worst fps games ever
    xbox:advantage=good fps and most powerful console disadvantage=when modding too easy to break it
    gamecube:best platformers around disadvantage=all racing games are ported from xbox or ps2 and least powerful hardware

now i have a ps2 and xbox and i play my xbox more but i don bitch about it and my friend has a ps2 and GC i play is cube a lot and he plays em both the same amounts ao fu to anyone who think there is a best and worst because there isnt OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

CUBE PWNS all!*

*please don't ban me...just joking

i hope people actually realise why this thread was resurrected...anyway let's hope the days of the fanboys no longer return to Boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Is it ok to say, that in your own opinion prof.frink is a complete , its only an opinion, not fact!!(some quick editing after reading the sticky)

Could all mods please lock or remove any threads that start off with that crap this time around?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

play diff consoles for diff reasons frink is just a nob

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Lord Oz wrote:
    This thread hasn't been locked why?

Because it's a blast from the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Prof.Frink does make some good points about the Gamecubes sexuality though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

bah purple is a MANS COLOUR!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ok, we're done. Brilliantly demonstrated Nakey.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement