Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer companys getting sued >:/

Options
  • 02-09-2001 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

now this has to be the biggest load of cr@p ever recently nintendo was brought to court over the game mario party because the kids that was playing it messed up their fingers and nintendo had to shell out money for special gloves?!?!

Pleasure Is The Path To Joy \0/
    www.pathtojoy.org

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

LOL thats seriously fvcked up imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

wtf its not nintendos fault that dumb kids play mario for more then 50hrs a day. Eberyone know that you should go no more then 35!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

heh,

Any1 remember that brick conrtoler that came with the Nes, u'd end up with marks from the corners after a few hours of play smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Before I'd ever seen a dual-shock, I my thumbnails nearly fell off after a viscous 12-hour session on GT1 with an analog controller. Ouch!

K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by havok*:
    heh,

Any1 remember that brick conrtoler that came with the Nes, u'd end up with marks from the corners after a few hours of play smile.gif
    </font>
    ohh yeah them were the days playing Mario Brothers and loads of crap disney games smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Anyone remember smash TV on the nes? One of the best console multiplayer games ever in my oppinion.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

no way bomberman was by far the best multiplayer game on a console. It may have simple gfx but the gameplay is fun.Nothing beats blowing up 5 m8s with a bomb combo and then they beat the crap outa yah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

:cool: yeh bomberman was pretty sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by -RaY-
    nintendo was brought to court over the game mario party because the kids that was playing it messed up their fingers and nintendo had to shell out money for special gloves?!?!

then microsoft will be in big sh|t with the Xbox, cuz you will have to hit the "reset" button to reboot it every 2mins.
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I'm going to sue the inventer of the PC because he has ruined my life.

-Dark-Angel-

• Advertisement

Originally posted by chernobyl_fallout

then microsoft will be in big sh|t with the Xbox, cuz you will have to hit the "reset" button to reboot it every 2mins.
    :):)

Nah youll break all ur fingers trying to get them to reach all the buttons on the controller :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thats if you get it home before letting it fall on to your feet and smash them to bits because of the size and weight of the thing , imagine the chaos :
    "Thousands of people lye cringing in pain outside games shops across america , the weight of Microsofts new console has led to many people letting it fall and causing many injuries to both themselves and innocent passerbys,this is indeed the work of the devil-bill gates"

/me *ponders* sweet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

my fingers got screwed from playing Zelda on the SNES and Jona Lomu rugby on the psx. Quite possibly the funnest playstation game ever!

rofl thats sweet draff but think of how they have to cut the rain forest for a box big enuff to fit 1 x-ox :D

Advertisement