Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its not the size, but what you do with it

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Man, no-one wants to know that stuff!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Fuggin hell man! I don't want to see that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Pretty piontless. I mean, peoples dicks.

I read it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

jesus! that is a tad unneccesary

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gringo

dude whats the point of that? i mean who cares bout that other than sad little groupies who can nevr get close to their dream guy and try to live their unfullfiled fantasies through look alike boyfriends ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Gringo
    dude whats the point of that? i mean who cares bout that other than sad little groupies who can nevr get close to their dream guy and try to live their unfullfiled fantasies through look alike boyfriends ?

...and if you go around calling people "dude" you're just as sad as those groupies. Unless of course you're American, in which case it's still sad, but it's okay cos you're American.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

So you guys stopped reading after the first 3 lines then ? Course ya did. Yeah its not "Very Metal" but its slightly related. Something for the female viewers if they ever get to see these people and want to do the groupie thing.

Advertisement