Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Pub crawl - 22 of Feb strarting in the Hairy Lemon

Options
  • 17-02-2003 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Afternoon folks,

Well, we have decided to hold another pub crawl. There is no real reason other than we need something to lift the dreariness of the post Christmas slump.

So follow this link http://www.braindelay.com/boozehound for a list of pubs.

Email daniel@braindelay.com for inclusion.

If anybody at Phantom would like to mention this online (Pete we all know you love soliciting cirhossis) feel free. The more people the merrier.

As some of you may not know anybody on the pub crawl, look for this guy http://www.braindelay.com/boozehound/20011006/pissedDaniel.jpg. He is the organiser.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by PDiddyG
    Well, we have decided to hold another pub crawl.

Who is this "we"?

First post and you've already organised a pub crawl. :confused: Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

indeed shorty i was thinking the same who r all these people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it's an evil group of government agents......
    against free radio... they'll lull us into a false sense of security and capture all of dedictated fans of phantom FM

isn't it obvouse?

(please ignore any miss-spelling, i know i can't spell and i don't wanna know if you discover this fact for yourselves)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Ohmigosh, it's drunk Dan from Wanker's Walk! How are ye?!

who is drunk dan????

where is **** walk???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PDiddyG

You guys have been on one of these pub crawls "WE" have organised in the past.

For those of you who think "WE" are a shadowy government agency, look at the links in the intitial message. Do you would look sober enough to be involved in conspiracies? Well, the only way you'll find out is to show up in the Hairy Lemon on Saturday 22nd of February.

To prove Johnny No Legs and LA Girl have done this before, I provide this link http://www.geocities.com/semolinap2001.

If it doesn't work blame LA Girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

Originally posted by Shorty
    Who is this "we"?

First post and you've already organised a pub crawl. :confused: Well done.

how many posts do you have to make until you can organise a pub crawl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

i believe the current magical number of posts is 457.
    once one acquires this many posts, you are invited into the all-knowing circle of elite posters. they meet once a week in Dorans and discuss how things on the board are going. dont tell anyone but i think they're behind the name-spoofing joke.

only these elite, highly intelligent posters are given the copy of a map drawn by our Phantom forefathers, this map includes all the best pubs in Dublin, thus, enabling them to organise these satanic rituals they call Pub Crawls.

Personally, I just broke 100, so Im now the proud owner of a map to the men's room.

Im so proud I might just take a piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Originally posted by Achille
    only these elite, highly intelligent posters are given the copy of a map drawn by our Phantom forefathers, this map includes all the best pubs in Dublin, thus, enabling them to organise these satanic rituals they call Pub Crawls.

Sooooo, only Whelans is on the map then? And maybe the shop where all the chocolate the Petes eat, comes from?

Originally posted by PDiddyG
    You guys have been on one of these pub crawls "WE" have organised in the past.

To prove Johnny No Legs and LA Girl have done this before, I provide this link http://www.geocities.com/semolinap2001.

No i haven't

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Originally posted by tony 2 tone
    And maybe the shop where all the chocolate the Petes eat, comes from?

you'll keep that to yourself if you know whats good for ya!!
    The Shop With the Tree is sacred and we can't have that mecca of all things delicious spoiled by every hungry young scruff going in there and stuffing their pockets and then paying for a fizzy kola lolly.

if we allow this, then The Shop With the Tree will be full of angry young teenagers every Saturday afternoon, skating around the shop, reasonably slowly, but endangering the pots of jam nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Achille
    i believe the current magical number of posts is 457.

and me, mrs...1,700 and so is the president of the society
    i get people to organise the stuff for me.
    drunk dan who got us kicked out of regnards?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

How many posts do i have now?

Damn nearly twenty short!

Yeah did anyone actually go on this pub crawl thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PDiddyG

Yeah we did the pub crawl. Yeah it is Drunk Dan who got us kicked out of Renards. Yeah you were a little short on posts.

Ah well, we had our fun so I'll post the pics sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'm still with the conspiricy theory.....

who ever you are, you'll never find ME!!!
    unless you find me in which case i'll be found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Originally posted by o sleep
    how many posts do you have to make until you can organise a pub crawl?

Where did I imply that you had to have a certain amount of posts to organise a pub crawl?

He/she was just being very pro-active and a paradigm of "get up and go". Or are these just buzz words stupid ppl use to sound intelligent? :rolleyes:

In the past, Kurdt has organised the p(h)ub crawls. But since PDiddyG was on **** walk, he'll know Kurdt, Sandi and The Drowner. Which makes more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oooops
    i missed this
    im a bit slow this weekend

shoorty.....how did you know we were on that? (please tell me there are no pictures involved in your answer)

Tee he he!

Ive seen the pictures!

Muahahahahahaha!

Ah im joking they're grand!

*backs away slowly*

• Advertisement
Advertisement