Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA cup quarter final draw

• 17-02-2003 4:41pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Watford v Fulham or Burnley
    Southampton v Wolves
    Arsenal v Chelsea
    Sheffield United v Leeds
    (Ties to be played 8-9 March)

ooh, Arsenal vs Chelsea at highbury should be a cracker :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Just beat me to it mike :P

Bloody hell, looks like we used up all our luck with Farnboro and Giggs.. at least its at home tho.

Having said that, the two favorites meeing in the quarters has got to be good news for everyone else.

Hmm, what price southampton now i wonder ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmm, Arsenal are going to have to earn the cup again this year...Southampton against Wolves should be a 50/50, while I see an upset in the Yorkshire derby.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Might be worth a bet on Sheff Utd to get to the final...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gatheringdust

ive put €10 on wolves to make it to the final at 14/1

what you think??

ds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

watch out for southampton :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by gatheringdust
    ive put €10 on wolves to make it to the final at 14/1

what you think??

ds.

Thats good value I'd say, they can certainly beat the Saints. Not saying they will mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'll be looking forward to Chelsea Arsenal, I really feel that Chelsea have an overdue win coming against either Man Utd or Arsenal this season after just not quite beating either of them. And with Arsenal getting back into the Euro footy tonight, it might just be one game too many for them. Won't be putting anything on it though, Arsenal have the class alright.

And if it's a Leeds Chelsea final, I'll definitely be making that trip. It would be a cracker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Bateman

And if it's a Leeds Chelsea final, .... It would be a cracker.

Yeah, it would. It would also mean they would show the 60s/70s encounters again and they are always fun to watch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i'd put money on chelsea not cos i hate arsenal been a man u man but cos they will be out to win sumthing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

Southampton defintly look like a good bet

• Advertisement
Advertisement