Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well I am here so u can all take deep breath now

• 17-02-2003 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

Howdy all :)

forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=126[img][/img]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

ah there y'are

*phew*

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

alrite jimbob, what news of the w/end? Do anything exciting?
    U looking forward to Tomei this wend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lisa_Lavish

bring on tomei!!!!:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭jampotjim

I had quite w/end well Fri was a bit mad ended up in a bit of a mess playin a party till like 4pm Sat , went home on Sat chilled in watched some tv bed early as had babes all day Sun and a few pints with my ickle sister Last night ....

Ohhhh Yeah Satoshi I am well up 4 it going to b a session and a half :) As free all day Sun To continue the night as have babes on Sat......

should be 1 or 10 sessions after RB, no fear of having to go home anyway!

• Advertisement

All I can say is my decks are Ready to b brought to session they are well travelled at this stage ....... Always sessions if ya know the right peeps :):):)

Ok, I'll bear that in mind,once u don't possess the DJ Sammy tune Heaven or anything similiar to that!!!!

Slander in the makin with that comment... Naaa I mainly play house / prog and tribal and funky and a bit of breakz...

Only joking Jim I've no doubt ur choice of tunes would be impeccable.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

should be 1 or 10 sessions after RB, no fear of having to go home anyway!

I know of one thats on, on Sat.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Start telling addresses! :)

Don't think a public forum is the right place for this kinda thing, lie giving out addresses.

Will see you at RB on Sat ?

I think u have my number lenny, give us a buzz after RB on Sat

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh I was only buzzin, I cna't go out this w/e I didn't work at all last week so I'm getting no money :(
    just cans this week :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

yep cant go clubbing this weekend either, just wish satoshi was playing some toher weekend. suppose ill have to go mad for felix the following weekend now!

Don't forget UMEK the night before !

I know I know umek, but next weekend I am going to be smashed
    have to see what I can do..

yeh actually seen as i get paid next week, i think i might go to umek on the friday too!
    any chance of guestlist for that lenny?

It will be well worth it Bazza.

Heres what u do, come down to my gaff before going out both nights, get some cans, I'll spin the tunes and you can save money instead of going to a pub.

New place 5 mins walk to Tivoli - if that !

I can meet you from the bus on Thomas Street

sounds like a plan steve! yeh will have to do that!

We'll get jay and mark to come down as well

• Advertisement

yeh defo. was thinking of giving the pills up till paddys day weekend but now not so sure! ill have to see how im feeling after a few drinks! doh!

Hugs, might take you up on that offer if your going to the tivoli next fri for umek.. ?
    will most likely only be me and a mate.. have to get to know some of you novaheads! :)

Yeah you can come up to gaff lenny.

Starting to get into my techno big time now, so a few beers and hour or two of techno before we go out looks on the cards

Advertisement