Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forum List is banjaxed

• 17-02-2003 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Ok - I've now used 4 different browsers - NS 6 and 7, Opera 5,6, 7 and the hoizontal forum list at the top is buggered in ALL of them. In opera 7, i just get all the menus garbled together in the middle of the page, in NS it shows up offset about 10 - 20 pixels below where it should be (usually overhanging other linked pictures/text) and on all of them the "subbed" feature doesn't work. Any ideas?

I wouldn't mind but is there another way of switching forums without going through multiple pages?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Only browsers I have to hand to test are opera 5 and netscape 4.x and it seems to work grand on both, so I can't really help you with your problem. Regi is looking into something with javascript menus at the minute that might solve your problem.

In the meantime, the little 'Forum Jump' drop down box in the bottom left hand corner should give you a faster way of switching forums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

howdy slutmonkey :)

We'll have that fixed shortly, once we buy a new javascript script - phaxx told us all about it here -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83815

Advertisement