Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balls!!!! :(

Options
  • 17-02-2003 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry lads.

Patch wouldn't apply for me, so I had to go and dload the full patch.

I join the module late and that little fecker Jered starts a conversation with me, with the only option being [end module].

I hit escape (cos I didn't want to select end module) and it selected it anyway! I go booted. not sure if anyone else did. If you did, I am sorry for that.

me = not having a good day.

(got searched going thorugh heathrow TWICE this weekend!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yeah pretty much the whole thing Died... nice one :D

However we were getting a right ass kicking in the end... and i mean SERIOUS ass kicking... I died more times last night than all the other times together and i think i owe the server XP now as my credit is all used up :D

If we can go back and try to finish that we need more people and a serious plan as i skeleton chieftons kept being summoned.. Orrick was a pain in the ass and i could not harm him with weapons or magic and Jared was in a thing of light and magic and was summoning all the creatures i think and nothing could harm him there...

Advertisement