Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E4 now on Chorus Digital

• 18-02-2003 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Visited a friend's house last night, and E4 is now on Chorus Digital, channel 19 (QVC is on that channel earlier in the day)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Lockup

Just out of interest i've had the digital cable service in Cork since last june. I'm still only receiving 20 channels out of the 36 they have as there basic package. When I originally asked about digital a Chorus rep told me bare faced lies claiming I would receive all 36. Considering that i'm paying only €4 less a month for something that another person is getting twice as many channels for should I be intitled to all 36? I still have no radio or interactive services. Since people are talking about getting E4 and what not why the hell cannt I get them? The only new channel to appear since I got digital was attheraces but its blocked and I dont particularly care for horse racing anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rsb

I called them about this last week after they never replied to me by email. They said it was something to do with not being able to supply constantly good quality on those channels and till they could they would not be available, and she couldn't say when they would be available.....

I finally got in writing via email, the channels I should have still with no decent explanation...so i have emailed back asking when they are going to be available and why am i paying this money, i have also told them that i will be switching to sky (which i am when the 12 months are up) unless i get a decent reply (which i won't).

So don't hold your breath for E4. They are a bunch of chancers and you are better off elsewhere. Unfortunately we both made the same mistake of getting the feckers in, in the first place! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i live in clonmel and E4 is now in chorus analog cable. its on all the time, tho for some reason its we tuned it in on the uhf band. only rte1+2, tv3 and tg4 are on that band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭a bientot

Tell me, Mr man in Moscow, is TV5 available in your neck of the woods on Chorus?
    I presume you are on cable in Clonmel.

What 's the population of Clonmel?

Thanks

Advertisement