Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

economic history?

Options
  • 18-02-2003 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Im considering taking this up in 6th year - did anyone here do it? Is it possible to do it as well as history / economics? Is it really amazingly easy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I thought it was that you couldnt do Economic History & History.

Check the front of some ofthe college prospectusus for Arts, they tell you want combinations aren;t accepted.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Yeh thats a bit nasty, history is the one subject im doing that i really dont want to drop :/

still - nobodys done it then? no opinions? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You could claim that you didnt know of the clash and you've been studying all year for it. Im sure the department would sort you out or you could raise hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Perhaps it is done on purpose so best find that out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

You could claim that you didnt know of the clash and you've been studying all year for it. Im sure the department would sort you out or you could raise hell

I dont think the department would give a ****, and why should they. Its like syaing, I didnt know I needed a foreign language for UCD so gimma a break or something, they wont care.

Advertisement