Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott Ian on Phantom??

Options
  • 18-02-2003 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I heard that Scott Ian from Anthrax is being interviewed on Ray's show this thursday . Is it true ???:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You're better off asking them on the Phantom board, really... So I'll move this their way, chances are you're 99% assured to get a better, faster, and stronger answer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Pete Reed if you're reading this, and that interview comes your way, would love to do it. Gimme a buzz, you have my number!

Sean D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Scott Ian the founder member of Anthrax will be interviewed by Ray McGowan on his Rock Show this Thursday (20 Feb). The Rock Show is on air between 21:00 and 23:00 GMT. Anthrax play the Ambassador Theatre on March 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

problem solved :D

Advertisement