Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Divx Problems

Options
  • 18-02-2003 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Im having some trouble playing Divx's some work and some play just black with no sound, i have the newest Divx codecs and the newest Media player etc but still nothing any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

does it play in any other players??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

try this one, you may think you have all the codecs, but there are so many out there these days, its hard to tell what you need.

Try www.elecard.com try the player and codec

also Tsunami Filter pack, search google for that.

And you should be pretty sorted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Also, go to www.microsoft.com/download and get the extra codec pack for their media player.. This has codecs for DivX 3 and 5..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Do a search in google for a program called gspot (dodgy name I know)......if you open it up and choose the divx you want to watch it will scan the file and tell you what codecs you need to install to view the divx, very handy.

if you can't find it pm me and I'll mail it to you.

Advertisement