Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plug Alert!! <8 Bands - 6 Euro>

Options
  • 18-02-2003 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

TMBC - TOMORROW NITE

IN AID OF THE GIGSMART COMPILATION CD , PLEASE HELP US SUPPORT THE LOCAL SCENE!

Al Capone Suite. 8.00

Tokin. 8.30

Pinion. 9.00

Murder of Crows. 9.30

Sundogs. 10.00

Violent Sky. 10.30

Otranome. 11.00

Polar. 11.30

Curfew. 12.00

( No Curfew is not a band ).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

La la la...can't wait. Yiz'd be nutz to miss this line-up. Best line-up at a gig so far this year.

(I'm in an internet cafe and there's a woman next to me laughing to herself...heehee!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's worth going just to beat the crap outta violent sky alone!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Whoo-hoo! Can't wait!

AND I hereby issue a challenge to all the Gigsmart fans out there:

Pay in double and drink one less pint than usual.

Gigsmart could use the extra moolah and even at €12 it's a bargain, considering the mega-lineup!

So GoWAN! I challenge yis!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

It's gonna be a great night alright. A proper RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK SHOW!!!!!
    And giblet you meany. Why would you want to beat the crap out of Violent Sky. 4 lovely lads they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

may I ask why you would like to beat the crap out of me or one of my fellow band memebers? no negative rants please, constructive criticism accepted...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Ya can't blame the man/woman really Ci. I mean, if I wasn't related to you, I'd want to beat the crap out of you to ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

up you go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

well my self and mick from polar have already thrashed the lead guitarist.... i give the greatest red hands of ulster

Advertisement