Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Heatsinks

Options
  • 18-02-2003 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

I want to overclock my GF4 Ti4200, but the memory chips have no heatsinks on them. Is there anywhere that you can buy them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Maplin sell them for about 20 quid iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

you might want to look at
    this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I bought the thermaltake GF4-VGA cooler in maplin @ the weekend for 22 yoyo's.It's got a pure copper heatsink and fan and aluminium heatsinks for both sides of the ram.Iv got an MSI GF4TI4400 overclocked to 315-core 615-mem using the vga cooler.B4 with the stock cooler i couldnot push it past 285-core 590-mem.It's simple to install took bout 5 min.BTW iv got bout 5 blue L.E.D 80mm case fans which i would say helps the cooling of the video card a lot also.

COMBATCOW

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Catalyst

Combat, did you get the coolmod version with the blue led? would go nicely with the 5 Blue 80mm Fans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

No unfortunatley i did'nt know that it evan existed,would of looked cool aswell,( dam my impulse buying ).neway it's quite good.:)

COMBATCOW

• Advertisement
Advertisement