Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash mind-reader

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

had me goin for a while, ed slaps himself , v good:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

okay, im an idiot, i cant figure out how it works and if i dont find out it'll annoy me for the rest of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by Bard
    Fairly obvious how this one works

lol ... it took me quite a while to work it out! Guess I must be slow!

Very well done all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

k figured it out never mind:rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Took me a while to figure it out too, tis v good :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Could somebody please explain to me how it's done if it's quite simple.........as I sit back and wait to be slated for being a dumbass!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the only numbers that you can get by doing what it tells you are always multiples of 9. each time you try it the symbols for 9, 18, 27.... are changed and that is the one displayed they you click the ball.

Now THIS I really don't get!!!!

WHY has somebody put a spoiler into Stu's post????

FFS you'd think this was some type of top secret FBI/Secret Service site!!!!

OK OK Now it's official!!! I'm complete idiot!!!!

I've only just realised how to view a spoiler!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    the only numbers that you can get by doing what it tells you are always multiples of 9. each time you try it the symbols for 9, 18, 27.... are changed and that is the one displayed they you click the ball.
    For the sake of being completely correct, the only answers you can get by doing what it tells you are multiples of 9 BETWEEN 0 and 81 inclusive and all these numbers are represented by the same symbol (which changes every time).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol, had me going for a minute there.
    omfg, how did they know that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Saw another version of that a few weeks ago. It's pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Simple enough when you look at it.

Advertisement