Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the vines Irish date????

• 18-02-2003 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

I see the vines have confirmed yet another uk tour http://www.nme.com/news/104216.htm

anyone know if theres any chance of an Irish date this time around???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

Since the UK tour finishes just at the end of April, I could imagine The Vines playing in Ireland as part of Heineken Green Energy Festival, which begins May 1st.

The Ambassador on Saturday 3rd? Or maybe the larger Dublin Castle on Sunday 4th (they could probably fill it up).
    Watch this space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

hopefullly so

heard a rumour over the weekend that they are gonna be part of the witnness bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

As I predicted, The Vines will play The Ambassador Theatre on May 3rd as part of the Heineiken Green Energy Festival. Tickets go on sale Thursday March 6th and will cost €27.50.

How this prediction actually became true is beyond me. Regardless, I am really, really anticipating this gig.

WOOOOOOHOOOOO, along with neil young in vicar st. this is gonna be the gig of the year

• Advertisement
Advertisement