Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plopstars are going down!

Options
  • 19-02-2003 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

i'm not sure if it was part of a wonderful dream or if i actually saw this on tv this morning.
    it seems that the 2 groups off popstars the rivals have cancelled their tours due to poor ticket sales.

me so happy:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Tremendous!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

It is by no means certain but I remember a similiar story last year about poor ticket sales for Hearsay(remember them?I should hope not).
    Within a few months they were sent to pop hell,consigned away with Boyzone,the Spice Girls and a few Louis Walsh failures that thankfully never made it big(thats the funny thing about him.People think he is so successful but for every Westlife there are 3 groups like,erm,eh,jebus,eh.......oh yeah,I remember some group he had in the mid 90-s who were absoloutely massive for about a month during the boyzone era but somehow fell off the radar as quickly as they arrived.Cant remember the name).

I nearly pissed myself when I read that the boyband rom popstars dont actually classify themselves as a boyband,but as a,wait for it,"vocal harmony group".:D :D

But for every good bit of news there seems to be bad news to piss on the parade.There is talk of a Spice Grls restart:eek: :eek: Im not too worried-their original target market has grown up and hopefully has more sense and I just hope that todays kids wont make the same mistake as those of the mid 90s and buy their sh1te.TBH Id say they wont make the top 10 with a new release:)

Btw Tman hilarious sig:D A smurf orgy-you`re fcuked up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Maybe they will learn to stop putting out this crap now

Then again maybe pigs will fly and we will get a proper goverment(some chance)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by The Gopher
    Btw Tman hilarious sig:D A smurf orgy-you`re fcuked up:D
    lol, it's a quote from donnie darko, but you're prolly right:rolleyes:

Advertisement